keskiviikko 8. heinäkuuta 2020

A Poem


State of Bohemia

Money is a usual state of mine

Just for finding a right rhyme

I cannot live without you, I can’t

Eventhough this is for me so usual rant

Will I ever find you again

like every summer ends with autumn rain

I take a trip or two just to relax

Then I will not touch to my axe

It could be so dangerous

You know it you old girl’s blouse

State of Bohemia is State of Decadence

For culture I use a troublefull, not viable lense

Morals are not keen for to praise

Breaking against them is not a vice

Alcohol is my favourite toy

absolutely greatest and the biggest possible joy

I so much prefer to penetrate you woman

I though love you so much o man

Two bottles whisky for one day

That’s what I always to you say

State of Bohemia is State of Decadence

Even though just then your shoulders could be tense

Liquour always and every time goes over girls

It always flies over air, it firls






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti