sunnuntai 2. kesäkuuta 2024

Palautetta Mega Storen työntekijöistä Man Utd:in johdolle

Your subordinates at Mega Store III I write to you about a matter that is great in importance. I visited Old Trafford on the morning of 22. May of this year. I had travelled over 2000 kilometers to Manchester where I had intended to visit Megastore at Old Trafford, and in that way rising the retail income of the club that I had supported from my early childhood. The people at the door commented that I was drunk, but I said to them that occasional trembling was an indication of my strong psyche medication. Despite that, they said that I was drunk and prevented me from entering the Megastore. My support of Man Utd continues, but I have to say that your subordinates were wrong in that situation, and I have to say that my intention to visit Megastore and raising the level of the club's retail income, and when I was prevented of doing that was the anticlimax of my this particular visit to Britain. I suppose that it's so that your subordinates decide who is allowed to enter Megastore and who is able to buy club shirts and show the colour etc. III I hope that these two people are reprimanded over this situation. III I come from Finland where Man Utd is a popular club. Think about that, when an Englishman travels to Korvatunturi in Finnish Lapland, and his children are resisted from entering Father Christmas's Den. At least the distance travelled is kind of like. III Regards, Olli von Becker.III

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti