sunnuntai 4. joulukuuta 2022

Suomi

This is my last farewell end of so clinical aftersmell Finland, Finland, Finland I cannot but advance to you Even though I am leaving so soon A Finn is a person who fights and doesn't recognize russkies rights and what will be this nations blight Finland, Finland, Finland In the end your love is straight So full of shit a whole of freight nothing other to create nothing other to blame Finland, Finland, Finland, ei rantaa rakkaampaa ei montaa ihmistä varakkaampaa Your love is a weight to bear also so eminently full of fear Finland, Finland, Finland I could your nearness to take even though something reminds me of fake Is a more fair place to be found where theres many bottoms that are round Racaille has something to do with you a meaningless marxist fool Finland, Finland, Finland Your love is so narrow and tight Without you I can do without a fight

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti